Friday, October 25, 2013

This is by far the cheapest .COM.MY I've found, most other site sells it for RM 80.00 a year, but i got it for RM 60.00, under promotion rate of course.

The site is: http://max.com.my/

Setup is fairly simple, need not to fear, you can call if the helpline if you are unsure of any other options. Payment method is Bank Transfer (HSBC or CIMB-Can use CIMB Clicks for those who have an account) or Paypal (Credit or Debit Card), I choose the later option.

Once setup though, this may not apply to all, I encourage to disable auto-renew or else they'll bill you once you reach your expiry date. Not my type.

So yea, just a heads up, a .COM.MY for RM 60.00 is a steal and RM 41 for .COM, I'm setting up a business site so yea, it's good save for me.

By the way if you're looking for hosting, do not get it from there, the specification and price ratio is too expensive and lousy, go to http://icore.com.my, they have the best hosting options starting from RM 99.00, not bad if you ask me.

Alright that wraps it up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment