Wednesday, May 8, 2013


I just bought this new chassis, it classes itself in the small form factor category which in rare cases could fit an ATX power supply as well as an micro-atx motherboard.

The case doesn't comes with a manual, not even a printed guide on the box, that means everything depends on you to figure it out. It didn't take long for me to get frustrated when I wanted to mount the hard disk and dvd rom. After struggling trying to figure out how to insert it correctly, I accidentally found out after the front cover came off. I use the stock power supply for now since it's a 500w and my current one is a 600w, though not rated or certified I think it could handle my current usage.




The setup soon after was a breeze. Since there was 2 fans on the top and another 2 fans at the bottom, I configured the bottom to suck in air and top one to suck the air in, since hot air always rises. The only disadvantage about this case is that it only supports one HDD, which isn't really future proof, but after considering this as my backup computer built I guess "boleh-lah" and also the fans are quite loud, I mean really loud, maybe I'll replace the fan in the future with coolermaster or artic cooling solution but for now, I'll stick to the stock fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment