Friday, March 15, 2013

I lost a total of 8KG! The digital scale showed 81.3KG this morning, I'm so glad to see the results of dieting and working out had finally paid off.  Just need to cut down another 5KG more before reaching my ideal BMI (Body Mass Index)

...

I woke up late this morning. I had to blame it on my dream. In my dream, I had applied leave a day before today, and subconsciously, I accepted the fact... Till my dad frantically called out my name, telling me I was gonna be late for work (I'm 22... major dissapointment =,=)

So I rushed to get ready and was barely making it in time to leave my house, sadly my hairdo was compensated for getting everything sped up.

I feel a bit weird though, as if something was going wrong with my body, but I just ignore that sensation and get on with my task ahead. Occasionally throughout the day I felt my chest throbbing and had irregular heartbeat pattern, but passively  I blame it to the coffee, ignorance...

After lunch, I instantly began to feel nauseated, I fought it awhile (as it come and go) and then suddenly I sensed that something  bad was going to happen. I stood up instantly and get out from my plasce. I could feel my breathing pattern had slowed down, my body was turning cold. Initially I wanted to get out from the office, but I couldn't make it because throwing up (it's vomit) was going to come, I felt it. I quickly make my way to the toilet, lock myself in a cubicle  and sat down on the toilet bowl. (I closed it and it was dry and clean) I took my time regaining vitality as slowly and slowly the feeling throw up subsided, but strangely, the more I start to get a hold of myself, I began to feel sleepy, so I stood up, GRRRRR I can feel passing out was imminent, gasping for air I quickly sat back down.

After 10 minutes had passed, I felt slightly better and stood up but then the same thing happen again... So this time I try to be optimistic, I convince myself to do squat (logically thinking that it would pump up my heartbeat rate and  increasing my breathing pattern)

1
2
3
4
5
si....... PUAHHHH

My chest tightened, tears start coming out, the burning sensation kicks in and water went out of my nose. 1st wave of vomit was unleashed, then the 2nd wave came shortly after, this time the pain was felt in my throat and nostrils, causing me to cry involuntarily. Then again the 3rd wave ensued, but thank goodness my vitality and consciousness was restored at this moment, and finally the 4th wave.

What had caused this? I can only point out 2 factor, one is my was due to my sudden weight loss and the other was food poisoning from Black Ball.

What a day



0 comments:

Post a Comment