Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Books_Child-full
Recently, I find myself watching videos more than reading books, gosh… It’s a bad habit, really bad, although I knew yet I’m still doing it =.= . Now It’s not only affecting my grammars but also my process in learning through books. These days when I’m reading a blog, I would automatically give up just by looking at how long the post is, it's that feeling of vain when reading such long post, eventually I would just skip it and find something shorter to read… Get what I mean? How much have I’ve degraded, usually I love reading long post as it could kill long hours of boredom, but now I’m just too lazy to read, instead I'll kill boredom with videos that are nonsensical. Arghh videos have destroyed my reading ability so much… I agree that tutorials, tv show, movies provide more pleasure than reading, I can’t deny it... Few days back I went to the library, and when I picked up a book about astronomy, gee.. I couldn’t even read a single thing, I would just skimmed through page by page, looking through at each magnificent pictures about our galaxy... I guess I’m no less than a kindergarten kid who’s fascinated by beautiful pictures rather than text loaded of information. Anyhow, I’m starting writing once more to improve my reading and writing ability, as it’s a two process, such as you write first and then you read while correcting grammars, so yea, I try to write as long as possible, meanwhile making it understandable and well… erm not boring hahaha
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment